Monday, May 16, 2011

Steak Tacos!


As mentioned previously... I always overcook. Always. Although I have gotten much better over the years, big groups still intimidate me and my undying fear of people leaving my house hungry has always made me overcook.

But, the plus side to this is I get very handy with my leftovers. Balsamic marinated steak tacos, anyone? I had the leftover steak from the Steak Sanwiches with tomato chutney.  This meal is a no brainer but the fun thing is you can use whatever you have in your fridge.



We managed to sneak some chutney into the fridge the day before so we had a very yummy tray of toppings. This is where Hoag gets to be creative!

We used:
Mangos – My personal fave on tacos!
Avocados
Red onions
Chutney
Tomatoes
Cheese and more Cheese!




Warm up your flour torts and get to eatin’! * Best served with a cold beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment